Thursday 26 September 2013

Christmas Singalongs for the Elderly



Christmas 2013 is nearly upon us so I am now taking bookings for my Afternoon Christmas Singalongs. Ideal for Carehomes, Community Centres, Residential Homes, Nursing Homes, School Halls and more…

I provide a 1 hour show, which consists of a 30minute show where I sing the festive classics of  Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Doris Day and the like. Followed by a nice break and a chat with your residents over a lovely cup of tea. Then a fun singalong to all of the traditional Christmas carols, we all know and love . I will provide a songbook for everyone attending the singalong.
I come along with a small unobtrusive speaker and festive costumes. I pride myself on offering a friendly and personable service, making sure everyone enjoys themselves on their Christmas singalong.
As I also provide bands, tributes and singers to venues across the UK , December is extremely busy so early booking is recommended.  I am happy to provide the singalong mornings and afternoons, weekends and weekdays.



Each booking will cost £100 for venues in Milton Keynes, surrounding areas may cost slightly more…….

Audio samples available on request…

For larger venues we also offer our Jingle Belles Duo and Winterwonderband, aswell as themed party entertainment….please enquire for details….

No comments:

Post a Comment